Saturday, June 8, 2013

My first post

"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are 
doomed if you don’t try." - Beverly Sills

Have you ever tried something you've never done before?... Writing and blogging it!
Writing isn't something I've enjoyed. I never thought I was good enough when I was in school. I still don't think I'm good at writing. but I'm going to try blogging..

In this blog, you'll see the different pictures I take, with quotes i find on the internet or my thoughts about the pictures.

These are my first two pictures I want to talk about, recently I learnt how to do the "splatter affect" on photoshop. my first try was a fail! but I didn't stop trying. I ended up creating a wonderful picture.


First try on "splatter affect"

final try on "splatter affect"


Feel free to criticise and tell me what I did wrong <3

Sara Al-Hashar

1 comment: